Tài liệu tham khảo:
- Samarasinghe, B. Hallmarks of Cancer 1: Self-Sufficiency in Growth Signals. The Hallmarks of Cancer 2013; Available from: https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/hallmarks-of-cancer-1-self-sufficiency-in-growth-signals/.
- Douglas Hanahan, R.A.W., Biological hallmarks of cancer, in Holland-Frei Cancer Medicine, J. Robert C. Bast, Carlo M. Croce , William N. Hait , Waun Ki Hong , Donald W. Kufe , Martine Piccart-Gebhart , Raphael E. Pollock , Ralph R. Weichselbaum , Hongyang Wang , James F. Holland, Editor. 2017, Wiley-Blackwell. p. 2008.
- Weinberg, D.H.a.R.A., The hallmarks of cancer Perspectives for cancer medicine, in Oxford Textbook of Oncology, D.G.H. David J. Kerr, Cornelis J. H. van de Velde, Michael Baumann, Editor. 2016, Oxford University Press.
- Hanahan, D. and R.A. Weinberg, The Hallmarks of Cancer. Cell, 2000. 100(1): p. 57-70.
- Hanahan, D. and R.A. Weinberg, Hallmarks of cancer: the next generation. Cell, 2011. 144(5): p. 646-74.
- Weinberg, R.A., The Biology of Cancer. 2nd ed. 2013: Garland Science.
- Samarasinghe, B. The Hallmarks of Cancer 6: Tissue Invasion and Metastasis. The Hallmarks of Cancer 2013; Available from: https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/the-hallmarks-of-cancer-6-tissue-invasion-and-metastasis/.
- Samarasinghe, B. The Hallmarks of Cancer 9: Reprogramming Energy Metabolism. The Hallmarks of Cancer 2014; Available from: https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/the-hallmarks-of-cancer-9-reprogramming-energy-metabolism/.
- Samarasinghe, B. The Hallmarks of Cancer: 7 – Genome Instability and Mutation. The Hallmarks of Cancer 2013; Available from: https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/the-hallmarks-of-cancer-7-genome-instability-and-mutation/.
- Heng, H. Henrietta Lacks (HeLa) cell genome: cell line identity and the personal privacy. 2013; Available from: https://blogs.biomedcentral.com/on-biology/2013/09/17/debating-the-hela-cell-controversy-karyotype-defined-cell-line-identity-and-the-privacy-of-patients-2/.
- Samarasinghe, B. Introduction to the Hallmarks of Cancer. The Hallmarks of Cancer 2013; Available from: https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/introduction-to-the-hallmarks-of-cancer/.
- Block, K.I., et al., Designing a broad-spectrum integrative approach for cancer prevention and treatment. Seminars in Cancer Biology, 2015. 35, Supplement: p. S276-S304.
13. Michael P Brown, N.B., Targeted therapies, aspects of pharmaceutical and oncological management. Cancer Council Australia, 2013.
Mời các bạn đón đọc kỳ 3 tại đây: kỳ 3
Kỳ tiếp theo: Kỳ 4